Every presentation that Sydne Jacques gives is customized for the specific audience. As a result, she offers a range of fees for meeting planners that meet most budgets. After an initial phone consultation to determine your program needs, you will receive a written quote for the appropriate customized packages.
What determines your price quote?
– The length of the program
– The style of the program: Standard keynotes have content prepared and customized slightly according to the interests of the audience. Most meeting planners find the standard style presentations an easy, fabulous choice for keynotes and meeting openers.
– Workshops & Training Sessions are completely organized, created, and delivered according to your needs. Most meeting planners appreciate this style making it a popular choice.
– The number of bonus items selected: bonus items are one of the “Upper Arrows” that Sydne offers, which differentiates her from other speakers. Organizations find this list a great additional value to add to the experience. This list can be explained during the initial call and includes such things as:
- A pre-event on site visits
- Bound guides to be used for on-going reference in place of regular handouts
- Door prizes
- Pre-event information gathered through personal interviews with key team members
- Pre-event information gathered via on-line surveys. The surveys are administered to the entire team to gather valuable data about the needs, attitudes, strengths and weaknesses of the company culture
- A written post-event report
- A summary presentation to board of directors or management team
- A video recording of program for post-event use and training
- One-on-one coaching for select staff after the event
- Follow-up video messages from Sydne
- Articles for newsletters or publications
What length of time does Sydne generally speak?
Keynotes: 45-90 minutes
Workshops: 2 hours – 8 hours
Customized Sessions: vary according to the event